Application Document Checklist and Application Timeline
All of these processes and documents must be completed in order to be considered for EOP and HEOP.
- Cornell standard admissions process
- Common Application with the Cornell Supplement
- EOP/HEOP eligibility questionnaire
- Submit completed copies of you FAFSA SAR and TAP Confirmation email at the end of the questionnaire to EOP/HEOP (**see details below)
- Transfer Student Verification Form (if student is an EOP, HEOP, SEEK or Discovery Center student at another institution)
- Upload financial documents through the IDOC process (see application process page for First Year or Transfer for more details)
**If you are submitting a document that is email, for example your TAP notification, please convert the email message to a PDF. You can follow these easy steps:
- Open the message (In Gmail, double click the message to open it)
- Click the printer icon in the upper right corner.
- There should be a pop up box that opens. Look for Select Printer or Destination.
- You should see Adobe PDF.
- Choose Adobe PDF.
- Click print.
- You should see another window open with the message as a PDF.
- Save document as a PDF.
- Upload the PDF.
Early Decision: November 1, Regular Decision: January 2, Financial Aid: February 15, Matriculate: May 1