As a member of P3, you will join a diverse community of individuals committed to their professional development and academic excellence. Our program offers:
- Academic Support. Request individual tutoring for classes you need support in.
- Community Engagement. Engage in advocacy and service learning, and continue to expand your awareness on issues affecting our communities.
- Funding. Active P3 participants can apply for financial assistance for an opportunity related to your professional development or for support with graduate school examination prep courses and exam fees.
- Guidance and Support. Meet regularly with an advisor who will help you navigate your time at Cornell and towards your future goals.
- Mentorship. Join Graduate Students Mentoring Undergraduates (GSMU) and connect to a diverse community of graduate students who are ready to support you on your journey.
- Opportunity. Explore potential careers and gain valuable experience when you participate in a P3 winter or summer program, attend a professional conference, and/or connect to opportunities announced in P3’s weekly newsletters.
- Professional Development. Develop your professional skill sets through workshops and presentations.