In August of 2016, The Office of Academic Diversity Initiatives (OADI) computer lab became one of the early users of the new University Net-Print system.
How to send a print job
- Click, “Print” within the application
- A window prompt will appear; enter your Cornell NetID credentials
- With your Cornell ID Card, locate the small black card reader on the printer
- Physically tap your Cornell ID Card on the card reader
- Your print job will be released and print immediately
Forget your Cornell ID Card?
- Users can release their print jobs by clicking on the following link: https://net-print.cornell.edu/
- Users can also release their print jobs by scanning a custom QR Code, located on the printer
Additional questions/issues should be presented to OADI’s receptionist or a student assistant.