Dates and specific information about the following requirements will be provided during the application interview, but applicants should know these are the general program requirements (sample syllabus):
- Successful completion of the required 2-3 credit research methodology courses (e.g., Writing 2100: Delve Deeper: Research Methods in the Humanities, Arts & Social Sciences).
- Maximum 18 total credits during the semester you take the mandatory 2-3 credit research methodology course.
Attendance At All Of The Following:
- OADI Research Scholars cohort meetings (6 per academic year)
- Individual advisory meetings with Director of OADI Research Scholars Program (twice per semester)
- Attendance at all five Graduate Students Mentoring Undergraduate Students (GSMU) dinners.
- Completion of research presentation at OADI Diversity in Scholarship & Engagement Fall Symposium (December 2018)
Optional opportunities for additional research and leadership development:
- Presentation at an undergraduate research symposium (Fall 2018)
- Presentation at one of the Spring undergraduate research symposium,
- Presentation of your research to a local school, museum, or community center,
- Attendance of or presentation at a regional or national conference in your academic discipline,
- Attendance at POSSE Plus Retreat on Leadership Development (April 2019).