Eligibility & Requirements:
First-year PSP undergraduate students interested in conducting research in the STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) and NonSTEM (arts, humanities, social sciences) fields that also identify as any of the following:
- A member of an ethnic group that is underrepresented in U.S. higher/graduate education (students of African, Arab/Middle-Eastern, Asian, Pacific Islander, Latino/Latina, Native American/Indigenous, and/or multiracial background),
- First-generation students of any cultural background,
- Students given a Pell Grant.
Candidates interested in applying to the OADI Research Scholarship Program (ORSP) for the fall 2018 semester are welcome to contact email@example.com with any questions or concerns or to schedule an individual meeting with program staff.
The application dates are as follows:
- Applications open June 2018 and are accepted on a rolling basis
- There is a cap of 15 students in a cohort
Important dates to remember:
- Interview dates will be scheduled during the summer 2018 semester for admittance in the fall 2018 semester.
- Decisions will be made after all interviews are completed.
- All accepted applicants must attend the fall Diversity in Scholarship & Engagement Symposium Event (DSE) in December 2018.