Eligibility & Requirements:
First-year undergraduate students interested in conducting research in the STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) and NonSTEM (arts, humanities, social sciences) fields that also identify as any of the following:
- A member of an ethnic group that is underrepresented in U.S. higher/graduate education (students of African, Arab/Middle-Eastern, Asian, Pacific Islander, Latino/Latina, Native American/Indigenous, and/or multiracial background),
- First-generation students of any cultural background,
- Students given a Pell Grant.
- Prefreshmen Summer Program (PSP) alumni
Candidates interested in applying to the OADI Research Scholarship Program (ORSP) for the Spring 2017 semester are welcome to contact email@example.com with any questions or concerns or to schedule an individual meeting with program staff.
The application dates are as follows:
- Early Interest Application Deadline: August 12th Fall 2016
- Regular Application Deadline: September 12th Fall 2016
Important dates to remember:
- Interview dates will be scheduled during the fall 2016 semester for admittance in the spring 2017 semester.
- Decisions will be made after all interviews are completed.
- All accepted applicants must attend the fall and spring Diversity in Scholarship & Engagement Symposium Event (DSE) in May 2017 and December 2017 as well as the OADI Honors event on May 2017.