The Social Justice Roundtable (SJRT) is a monthly open forum series for members of the Cornell and Ithaca communities to discuss social justice issues affecting both our campus and community. During each roundtable, participants will investigate and discuss a compelling issue in social justice. Each roundtable will be led by one of the following:
- an organization or group on campus;
- an organization or group of individuals from the Ithaca community;
- a faculty or group of faculty members; or
- a group of students.
- October 20th, 2016 from 5:30 - 7:00 pm in the OADI Lounge (200 CCC)
- November 17th, 2016 from 5:30 - 7:00 pm in the 401 Physical Science Building
- February 23rd, 2017 from 5:30 - 7:00 pm in the 401 Physical Science Building
- March 16th, 2017 from 5:30 - 7:00 pm in the 401 Physical Science Building
- April 20st, 2017 from 5:30 - 7:00 pm in the 401 Physical Science Building
Please visit the Social Justice Initiatives webpage for more information.
Are you interested in facilitating a discussion around any social justice issues for the Social Justice Roundtable Dinner Series?
If so, please complete the SJRT application form and/or contact the Social Justice Roundtable at firstname.lastname@example.org